© 2016 - 2019 Friends of the D.D. Collins House

Irving Dilliard takes a ride ~

March 2, 2017

 

 

Irving Dilliard takes a ride past the D.D. Collins House to check out the work being done at the house, which involved the removal of a one-room, attached store front which had been added to the house. That addition was originally a small grocery store built in about 1905; later the location became home to the Curl Up & Dye beauty shop. The building seen on the far right, which once housed Fisher’s Florist, is currently a driving school.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts

Sharing with the Collinsville Rotary Club~

November 12, 2019

1/10
Please reload

Recent Posts

November 2, 2019

Please reload

Archive