top of page
Located at the Corner of Combs
and West Main Street
Collinsville, IL 62234
Welcome to the D. D. Collins House, which was built in 1845 by Daniel Dove Collins for he and his bride, Elizabeth Anderson Collins.
This page of our website will continue to develop as we acquire photos of the interior of the house.
Check back soon.
Phone: Call Lavadna at 618.420.0288
Mail: c/o 104 Irene Dr., Collinsville, IL 62234
bottom of page