Irving Dilliard takes a ride ~

Irving Dilliard takes a ride past the D.D. Collins House to check out the work being done at the house, which involved the removal of a one-room, attached store front which had been added to the house. That addition was originally a small grocery store built in about 1905; later the location became home to the Curl Up & Dye beauty shop. The building seen on the far right, which once housed Fisher’s Florist, is currently a driving school.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Categories
Follow Us
  • Facebook Black Square

Phone:  Call Lavadna at 618.420.0288           
Email:  artloft@charter.net

© 2016 - 2020 Friends of the D.D. Collins House